Pakistan is a beautiful country, and while you may think it is unstable, as long as you follow a few rules, you are going to have an excellent stay there. However, did you know that a trip to Pakistan most likely involves a visa application process? Most nationalities need to go through one. But even so, Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you will not go through too much trouble to get the travel document you need. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Maltese citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Malta are among the 175 nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is quite short, and chances are that you already have everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That is for you to decide. iVisa came up with three processing time options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is influenced by your nationality and by the processing time you choose for your application. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you need to enter the country via the points of entry you can see below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you to present a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport