Are you in the process of planning a trip to Pakistan? If so, you should know that you may have to apply for a visa in advance, same as most nationalities in the world. But there is good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system, which was adopted recently. iVisa offers its services to help you with the online application process should you need it. You can learn more about the Pakistan eVisa by reading the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Mexican citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Mexico are among the many nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is rather short. Plus, the items on it are generally easy to acquire. You should not struggle with putting everything together. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Not that long. Besides, when you apply for a Pakistan eVisa using iVisa’s services, you are given three processing time options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. So, the faster you want the processing to move, the more money you spend. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 100.00
- Rush - USD 120.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you cannot stay inside the country for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Not all points of entry accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Only the following:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport