Whether you plan on traveling to Pakistan for business or pleasure, one thing is for certain, and that is you are most likely required to get a visa in advance. However, the good news is that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and as a result, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, which you can obtain online. iVisa created a simple and fast online application process so that you can have easy access to one. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Micronesia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Micronesian citizen, you qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What do I need for the online application process?
Once you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, you must make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not exactly. Besides, you are given the opportunity to choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Not as much as you would think. At the same time, remember that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application. Naturally, the faster you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are going to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to remain in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. There is a list of specific border checkpoints that accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. You can see it below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport