Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should check whether you need a visa in advance. Most nationalities are required to get one. The good news is, however, that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to facilitate the application process for you. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Moldova eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Moldovan citizens are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
Not much. iVisa asks that you put together a few documents and some information so that you can enjoy a fast and smooth online application process. Here is what you need when you apply for a Pakistan eVisa online:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not quite. However, you should know that you get to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa provides you with three excellent choices so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 Business Days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. Needless to say, the sooner you want to receive your travel document, the more you are charged for it. Here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Unfortunately, no. As long as you wish to travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, you need to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport