When you decide to travel to Pakistan, the first thing you should take into account is the fact that you may need a visa in advance. That, however, is not necessarily bad news. The fact of the matter is that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, 175 nationalities have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you with the online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Monaco eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Monegasque, you count yourself among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa online, you have to make sure that you have at hand everything that is required for a successful application process. The good news is that the list of requirements is not long. It includes the following:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not really. Plus, iVisa gives you the chance to choose the timeframe in which your application is reviewed. You get three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, as well as by the processing time you select for your application. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices;
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. There is a list of border checkpoints that accept a Pakistan eVisa. You can find it below. Keep in mind that choosing a different point of entry means that you have to get a consular visa from the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission in your area.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport