As you are planning your trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to take care of is the entry requirements. As you may very well know, most nationalities require a visa to enter Pakistan. However, the citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, which means that you may be able to get your travel document as a result of an online application process. iVisa can help you with that. If you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Mongolia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Mongolian citizen, you have access to a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa will facilitate the online application process for you.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you must make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, as you are about to see, the list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not really. What you should know about this is that you have the chance to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa provides you with three choices so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established by your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your travel document. The prices are below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. You are required to cross the border via the points of entry listed below. Any other border checkpoint asks for a consular visa, which can only be obtained at a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport