Pakistan makes for a fantastic destination if you love hiking or trekking. Many people choose its routes for their beauty. However, did you know that most nationalities need a visa to enter Pakistan? Even so, there is good news as well. Apparently, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, which means that you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, a travel document that can be obtained online. iVisa is here to help with the application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Montenegro eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Montenegrin citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What do I need for the online application process?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to meet. The list is not very long, and chances are that you already have most of the items on it. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. But what you must keep in mind is that the processing time of your application depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you three options as far as that is concerned so that you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. Plus, remember that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by both nationality and processing time. As you can imagine, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can remain inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. Only the border checkpoints you see below accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. All the others require a standard visa, which only an embassy can issue.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport