When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may need to obtain a visa before departure, same as most nationalities. However, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and consequently, you may be able to get a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, we recommend that you read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Morocco eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, like most nationalities, Moroccan citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you fill in the online application form, you should make sure that you have at your disposal everything necessary for the online application process. As you will see, the list is quite short, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, you can choose the timeframe in which your eVisa arrives. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies depending on nationality, but the processing time option you choose for your application is a determining factor as well. Obviously, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter Pakistan via the border checkpoints you see listed below. Otherwise, you must obtain a consular visa from a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport