Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Know that you may need to apply for a visa in advance. The good news is that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and there are 175 nationalities that have access to it. As a result, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you can have the travel document you need in just a few days with minimal effort. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Mozambique eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Mozambican citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need for the online application process?
The first thing you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you meet the requirements. The task at hand should not be a challenge because the list is short, and the items on it are relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That is for you to decide. iVisa provides you with three processing time options for your application so that you can make the best choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Naturally, the faster you need your eVisa, the more you are charged for it. Here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport