Planning a trip to Pakistan? You should first check if you need a visa in advance. After all, most nationalities do. On the other hand, you should know that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. In case you count yourself among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here to help with the process. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Myanmar eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Burmese citizens count themselves among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
In order to enjoy a smooth application process, you should make sure that you meet the requirements before you fill in the online application form. Rest assured that the list is not too long, and chances are that you already have some of the things on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Also, keep in mind that you get to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best works for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by nationality, as well as by the processing speed you choose for your application. As you can probably imagine, the sooner you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa enjoys a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Regrettably, no. When you have a Pakistan eVisa, you must cross the border via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you must apply for a standard visa at the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport