Are you planning a trip to Pakistan anytime soon? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? Because most nationalities are required to obtain one. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and 175 nationalities are granted access to it. As a result, you may be able to acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. You can have your travel document in a matter of days with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Namibia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the Namibian citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
As you are about to notice, the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa requires a few documents and some information. However, the list is quite short, and you may already possess some of them. Here is what you must provide iVisa with for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That depends on your choice. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is established by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. Needless to say, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices for each option are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for a period of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must use one of the border checkpoints you see below. Any other point of entry will ask for a standard visa issued by an embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport