In the process of planning a trip to Pakistan, one of your first concerns should be the visa. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, most nationalities must obtain one in advance. Nevertheless, that should not be very hard for most of you. Why? Because Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 nationalities have access to a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa is ready to help you with the application process. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Nauru eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Nauruan, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you obtain it in no time.
What do I need for the online application process?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must put together a few documents and some information so that iVisa can get the process started. Even so, you will notice that the list of requirements does not contain anything out of the ordinary, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That depends. On what? iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can select the one that is best for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Not too much. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on nationality, as well as on the processing time option you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are compelled to enter Pakistan via the points of entry you see listed below.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport