When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, many things need to be considered, but one of the most important is whether you are required to obtain a visa before departure. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, most nationality must fulfill this requirement. However, since Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, you may be among the 175 nationalities that can get a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help with that. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions you see below should be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of New Zealand eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of New Zealand count themselves among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
The first thing on your to-do list is to make sure that you meet the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. That should not be a challenging task since the list is not that long, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. Plus, iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 Business Days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It depends on nationality and the processing time option you choose. Naturally, the faster the processing, the more money you spend. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 100.00
- Rush - USD 120.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to cross the border via specific checkpoints. They are listed below. Any other point of entry requires a visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport