Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then you have to check if you need a visa in advance like most nationalities do. The good news is, however, that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. If you are eligible as well, iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. In case you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should look at the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Nicaragua eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as 174 other nationalities, Nicaraguan citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
As you can imagine, you have to make sure that you meet a few requirements before you access the application page to fill in the form. But rest assured that there is nothing on that list that is difficult to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, keep in mind that the processing speed of your application depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by nationality and the option you choose when it comes to your application’s processing time. So, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can enter Pakistan only through the points of entry listed below. Choosing a different one means that you have to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport