Is Pakistan your next travel destination? Then you should know that most nationalities need a visa to cross its borders. Chances are you do too. However, since Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. If that is the case, iVisa puts its services at your disposal so that you can enjoy a fast and smooth online application process. In case you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions below should meet that purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Niger eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Nigerien citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
Not much. The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not very long. Plus, the items on it should not be difficult to acquire. Some of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing speed of your application is regarded, and you can choose the one that you think is best for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 Business Days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is influenced by your nationality and the processing time option you choose for your application. So, the sooner you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices for you:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. A Pakistan eVisa grants entry only if you travel via the border checkpoints you see listed below. If you choose another one, you need a standard visa issued by a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport