Are you planning to take a trip to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should be aware of the fact that you may need a visa in advance. The good news is that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, so, if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you with the online application process. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Nigeria eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Nigerian citizens are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you start the process of obtaining a ep, you should make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not be a challenge since the list is not extensive, and you may already have some of the items you need. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That depends on the choice you make. iVisa provides you with three options regarding the processing time of your application so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on nationality and the processing time option you select for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. Here is a list of prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you have a Pakistan eVisa, you can enter the country only via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry requires you to obtain a standard visa from a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport