When you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, the first thing you must consider is the fact that you most likely need to obtain a visa before departure. Most nationalities are required to do so. On the other hand, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. If that is the case, iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the information above should be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Norway eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Norwegian citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
When you start the process of getting aPakistan eVisa, you must have at hands a few documents and some information. The list of requirements is below, and as you will see, there is nothing on it that may be challenging to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa gives you three options regarding the processing speed of your application. As a result, you are free to choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, as well as by the option you select when it comes to your application’s processing speed. As you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you have a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to travel to Pakistan via the points of entry you see below. Choosing a different one means that you have to go to the Pakistani embassy in Norway and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport