If you are planning a trip to Pakistan, you should know that you are most likely required to obtain a visa in advance. There are very few exempt nationalities. However, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa recently, so you may be able to get a Pakistan eVisa online. If that is the case, iVisa can help you get the document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Oman eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As an Omani citizen, you count yourself among the people who are given access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
To start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you need to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary. iVisa does not ask for much, and most of the requirements are almost effortless to acquire. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. When it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa provides you with three options. That way, you are free to choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is determined by both your nationality and your choice of processing speed for your application. Obviously, the slowest option is the cheapest, while the fastest is the most expensive. Here is a list of prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must travel to Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport