Are you interested in taking a trip to Pakistan? Then the first thing you should take into consideration is that chances are you need to obtain a visa before departure. Most nationalities require one. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens are granted access to a Pakistan eVisa. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help you apply for the eVisa with minimal effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please feel free to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Palau eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Palauan citizens are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not very long. Plus, you may already have some of the items on it. Even if you do not, they are easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you need to have at hand the following documents and information:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, you have a say in the matter. When it comes to your application’s processing speed, you are given three options so that you can make the best choice for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, but by the processing time option you select for your application as well. The faster you want your eVisa, the more you are charged for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to enter Pakistan via the border checkpoints you see below. Any other point of entry will ask you to present a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport