Are you planning to spend some time in Pakistan? Then you should know that most nationalities that travel there are required to obtain a visa in advance. Chances are that you do too. However, the good news is that Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. If you are eligible, you can get a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here is to facilitate the application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Panama eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Panamanian citizens are among the eligible nationalities that can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you start the application process for a Pakistan eVisa, you must make sure that you have at hand everything necessary. But, as you will see, the list is not very long, and the requirements are generally easy to meet. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
It is up to you how long you wait. That is because iVisa provides you with three processing time options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is influenced by your nationality and the processing time option you choose for your application. As you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive, but you can opt for a cheaper one. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. If you decide to travel to Pakistan on a Pakistan eVisa, you need to use specific points of entry. They are listed below. Keep in mind that any other border checkpoint will ask for a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport