Do you plan on traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? Since there are only a handful of visa-exempt nationalities, chances are that you do. At the same time, know that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are eligible, you can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Papua New Guinea eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Papua New Guinea are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need for the online application process?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must ensure that you have at hand everything necessary for the online application process. But, as you are about to find out, the list of requirements is not that long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not really. Besides, you have a say in this as well. iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. As a result, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on two factors: your nationality and the processing time option you choose for your application. It goes without saying that the sooner you expect your eVisa to be ready, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you have a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to cross the border via the following checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport