When you decide to travel to Pakistan, there are many things you need to take into consideration. First and foremost, you must check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and 175 nationalities have access to it. You may be among them. If that is the case, iVisa can help you get a Pakistan eVisa with minimal effort. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Paraguay eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Paraguayan citizen, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online as well.
What do I need for the online application process?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online is to check if you meet the requirements. The task at hand should not be difficult since the list is not that long, and the items on it are relatively easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. But keep in mind that you have some level of control over the timeframe in which your travel document is ready. iVisa provides you with three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application so that you can choose the one that is right for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by nationality and the processing speed option you choose for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. Holding a Pakistan eVisa means that you have to travel to Pakistan via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport