If you are planning on spending your vacation in Pakistan, you should know that most nationalities need to obtain a visa in advance. You are likely to need one too. The good news is, however, that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa prepared a fast and straightforward online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with minimal effort. In case you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should meet that purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Peru eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Peruvian citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need for the online application process?
One of the first things you must do before you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to check whether or not you have everything necessary for the application process. Putting everything together should not be a challenging task since the documents and information you need are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That depends on you. iVisa gives you the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can select the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. Besides, bear in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established by your nationality and the processing speed option you pick for your application. The faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the release date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via specific border checkpoints. They are listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa issued by a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport