Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? There are many things you need to consider, one of which is whether you need a visa in advance. The visa policy of Pakistan mentions that most nationalities are required to apply for one. At the same time, Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to it. If you count yourself among the eligible nationalities, you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here to facilitate that process. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below should be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Poland eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Polish citizen, you are given the opportunity to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need for the online application process?
Before you start the online application, process and access the application page, you should put together the required documents and information. That ensures a smoother process. As you will see, there are not many requirements to meet, and you may already have some of the things you need, which are as follows:
- Passport – the first thing you have to do is to take a quick look at its expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Pakistan. Also, you have to scan its information page. You will be asked to upload it
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you plan on staying with family/friends, you must present an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you get your Pakistan eVisa online, your travel document arrives via email in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile when it comes to payments. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. iVisa gives you three processing time options for your application so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you get your Pakistan eVisa within 15 days
- Rush processing – you must wait 13 days for your travel document to be ready
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much money do I spend on a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established according to your nationality and the processing speed option you select for your application. Therefore, the sooner you want to receive your eVisa, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the release date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Pakistan eVisa?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must travel to Pakistan only via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport