Have you decided to take a trip to Pakistan? Then you are most likely required to obtain a visa in advance like most nationalities do. However, there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to an electronic visa system. If eligible, you can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you get it with little to no effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Portuguese citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Portugal are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not very long. At the same time, the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Perhaps you already have some of them in your possession. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
Not that long. Besides, you are given a choice to make. iVisa provides you three processing speed options for your application so that you can choose the most convenient one. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 Business Days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on your nationality and the processing speed of your application, which as we have already established, you get to choose. The faster the processing, the higher the amount. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, there are. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to enter Pakistan via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport