Are you traveling to Pakistan in the near future? Then you should check whether you are among the nationalities that need a visa in advance. Most of them are. At the same time, keep in mind that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries are given the opportunity to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Qatari citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Qatar count themselves among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
Before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you must check if you have everything necessary at hand. The requirements are not challenging to meet, and you may already have some of the required documents. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on your choice. When it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa gives you three options. That way, you can select the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 Business Days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is influenced not only by your nationality but by the processing speed you choose for your application as well. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged for it. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to enter the country only via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa issued directly by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport