Do you plan on spending your vacation in Pakistan? Then you are most likely required to apply for a visa in advance. As a matter of fact, most nationalities do. But there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, 175 nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. If you find yourself among them, you can get the travel document you need online, and iVisa is here to help with the online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Romanian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Romania are among those who qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The first thing you must do before you fill in the online application form is to make sure that you have at your disposal all the documents and information that are required for the application process. Putting everything together should not be a challenge because the requirements are relatively easy to meet. Here is what you need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It is up to you. iVisa offers three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can pick the one that is best for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on the nationality of the applicant, as well as on the processing speed you choose for your application. Naturally, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Here is the list of prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter Pakistan via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry requires you to obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport