Do you want to travel to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should probably know that most nationalities need to obtain a visa in advance to enter the country. Fortunately, Pakistan is one of the many countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are among the eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa prepared a smooth and fast online application process so that you can get the document you need with minimal effort. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Russian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The Russian citizens are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to make sure that you have at hand a few documents and information. They are required for the online application process. However, as you will see, the list does not run long. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That is for you to decide. Regarding the processing time of your application, iVisa gives you three options. That gives you the possibility of choosing the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 Business Days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and by the processing speed you pick for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the release date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you cannot stay in Pakistan for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The Pakistan eVisa allows you to enter Pakistan only if you travel via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa issued directly by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport