When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, many things must be taken into consideration. One of them is the fact that you may have to apply for a visa in advance. Most nationalities are required to get one. However, since Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help you get the document you need with little to no effort in just a few days. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below if you want to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Rwandan citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, Rwanda is on the list of countries whose citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are generally easy to fulfill. You need a few documents and some information, but they are easy to acquire. That is if you do not have them already. Here is what you must have at your disposal for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It is up to you. When it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa gives you three options. That way, you are free to choose the one that you consider best. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the option you chose as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. Obviously, the slowest option is also the cheapest. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 70.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 120.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must travel to Pakistan via the points of entry you see listed below. Choosing a different border checkpoint means that you have to apply for a standard visa at the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport