When you decide to travel to Pakistan, there are many things you should consider. One of them is the fact that you may need a visa before departure like most nationalities do. At the same time, keep in mind that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy, and if it happens for you to be eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As it happens, the citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You must put together a few documents and some information so that iVisa can get the process started. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you begin the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
The amount of time you must wait for your eVisa to arrive depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is determined by your nationality, as well as by the processing speed of your application. The faster you want to receive your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted as a valid travel document only at the points of entry listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask for a standard visa issued directly by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport