Do you plan on traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? If not, you should. Most nationalities are required to have one. On the other hand, you should know Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are among the eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, that can happen with minimal effort. If you are curious to know more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Saint Lucian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Saint Lucia are among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive, and you may already have some of the items on it. Even if you do not, they are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on the choice you make. When it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 Business Days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the speed of your application’s processing. Naturally, the faster you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices for all options are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can travel to Pakistan only via the points of entry you see below. Otherwise, you need to apply for a standard visa at the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport