Pakistan can make for a fantastic vacation destination, but did you know that most nationalities need a visa to enter the country? Fortunately, there is some good news as well. As it happens, Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, you may be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you will obtain the document you need without going through too much trouble. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should clarify some things for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
Before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, make sure that you meet all the requirements. But, as you will see, the list is not very long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
You get to decide that. Al that iVisa does is to offer three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you are free to choose the one that you believe to be best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality, but the processing speed of your application is a factor as well. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your eVisa. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
As a matter of fact, there are. Only the points of entry listed below accept a Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. All the others require a standard visa issued by a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport