In the process of planning your trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may need to obtain a visa in advance. However, the good news is that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and if it happens for you to be eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you will get the travel document you need with very little effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Sammarinese citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of San Marino are among the nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa online.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
When you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you will notice, there is nothing out of the ordinary on the list, and chances are that you already have some of the required items. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on the decision you make. iVisa provides you with three processing time options for your application so that you can pick the one that you think is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
It depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is determined by your nationality and the processing time option you choose for your application. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for all the options:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you can travel to Pakistan only via the points of entry you see below. Otherwise, your only option is a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport