Are you planning to take a trip to Pakistan for tourism or business purposes? No matter the reason, chances are that you will need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan is one of those countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and there are 175 states whose citizens have access to it. So, if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process. In case you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Sao Tome and Principe. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Sao Tome and Principe is among the countries whose citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
As you are about to find out, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not very long. At the same time, the items on it are fairly easy to obtain. Chances are that you already have some of them. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
You get to decide that. When you use iVisa’s services, you re given the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by both your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Naturally, the fastest option is the most expensive as well. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you can enter the country only via the border checkpoints below. Otherwise, a standard visa is required.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport