Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? One of the first things you must do is to check whether you need a visa before departure because most nationalities do. However, since Pakistan has an electronic visa system, you may qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, which can be obtained online. iVisa ensures a smooth and short online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Saudi Arabian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, Saudi Arabia is among the countries whose citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Even if you do not, they should be relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
As long as you choose. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you are free to select the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, but the processing speed option you choose for your application is an influencing factor as well. Needless to say, the fastest option is the most expensive as well. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can travel to Pakistan only via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport