Do you want to take a trip to Pakistan? Then you should be aware of the fact that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance same as most nationalities. However, keep in mind that Pakistan releases electronic visas as well, so, if you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If that is the case, iVisa ensures a fast and straightforward online application process so that you can acquire the travel document you need with minimal effort. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Senegalese citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As it happens, Senegal is among the countries whose citizens are given the opportunity to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The first thing you have to do when you decide to apply online for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process. Rest assured that the list is not too long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
The decision is yours. When you use iVisa as your visa service, you are given the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and by the processing speed option you select for your application. Therefore, the faster you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The list of prices can be found below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to travel to Pakistan via the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport