Are you traveling to Pakistan in the near future? Have you checked if you need a visa in advance? If not, you ought to because most nationalities are required to get one. On the other hand, you should know that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and 175 nationalities are granted access to it. Consequently, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most commonly asked questions you can find below should clarify a few things for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Serbian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Serbia qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
One of the first things you must do before you start the application process for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you will see, there is nothing out of the ordinary on that list. You should not find this a challenging task. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
You get to decide that. iVisa offers three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned so that you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing time of your application. Naturally, the sooner you expect your eVisa to be ready, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of release.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. A Pakistan eVisa grants you entry in Pakistan only if you travel via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry will require a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport