Do you want to travel to Pakistan anytime soon? You should know that most nationalities need to get a visa before departure, and chances are that so do you. However, there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 states can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help with the application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to the most commonly asked questions you can see down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Seychellois citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Seychelles are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is relatively short. At the same time, the items on it are easy to acquire. That is if you do not already have them. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are given the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
Not everyone pays the same for a Pakistan eVisa. While nationality is an influencing factor regarding the cost, the processing time you choose for your application is too. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can cross the border only through the checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry will ask you for a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport