Do you want to spend your vacation in Pakistan? Or perhaps you have some business there. Whichever the reason, chances are that you need a visa in advance to enter Pakistan. Fortunately, Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system. In case you are eligible, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something that iVisa can assist you with. If you are curious to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Sierra Leone. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Sierra Leone qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
When you wish to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must first make sure that you have at hand the required documents and information. However, you will find that the list is not too long and that the items on it are rather easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That is for you to decide. Using iVisa’s services means that you have the possibility of choosing the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that you believe to be best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for all nationalities. Also, the processing time of your application determines how much you are charged. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for a period that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to enter the country via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other point of entry requires you to present a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport