When you are planning your trip to Pakistan, the first thing you must check is if you need a visa or not. That is because most nationalities do. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system. As a result, if you are eligible, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a couple of minutes and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Singaporean citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Singapore is among the countries whose citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
To be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must put together a series of documents and information that are required during the application process. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
Not too long. Besides, one of the best things about using iVisa’s services is that you get to choose the processing time of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the one that best works for you. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for all nationalities. At the same time, the processing time option you choose for your application has an influence on the cost as well. The faster you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted as a valid travel document only at the border checkpoints listed below. Choosing a different point of entry requires you to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport