Are you traveling to Pakistan for tourism or business purposes? No matter the reason for your visit, you are most likely required to obtain a visa before departure. But according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. So, in case you find yourself among them, you can get the travel document you need online. iVisa can help you with the application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions displayed below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Slovak citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Slovakia are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
A successful application process means that you have to put together everything necessary before you fill in the application form. It is to your own benefit. As you are about to find out, the requirements are easy to meet, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary documents and information. Here is what you need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed option you choose for your application. It makes sense for the fastest option to be the most expensive, right? The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for no more 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, there are. Only the points of entry listed below accept a Pakistan eVisa. Any other border will aks you to present a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport