Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then the first thing on your mind should be whether or not you need a visa to enter the country. Most nationalities do. But there is some good news as well. Apparently, Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy, and the citizens of 175 states have access to it. If you find yourself among them, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort to get the travel document you need. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the information we provided for you down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Slovenian citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Slovenia are among the nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
As you will see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is relatively short. Plus, it contains items that should not be difficult to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That is for you to choose. iVisa provides you with three choices as far as the processing speed of your application is regarded. That way, you have the opportunity to choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
There are two factors that influence the cost of a Pakistan eVisa: nationality and the processing time option you pick for your application. Obviously, the faster you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged for it. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the following points of entry in Pakistan:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport