If you are traveling to Pakistan and you are a citizen of the Solomon Islands, you must carry a Pakistan eVisa to enter the country. But, if you don’t have one, don’t worry because at iVisa.com we offer the service of applying for it from your house. Want to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands? Read about it in our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Pakistan as a citizen of Solomon Island?
Visitors are advised to get vaccinated against Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Polio, and Rabies before traveling. Also, the Covid-19 vaccine is recommended to ensure the safety of all travelers and local citizens.
Do I need a PCR Test to travel to Pakistan as a citizen of Solomon Island?
All visitors except for kids younger than 12 years old, disabled passengers, and high-level international delegations must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test result within 72 hours before departure.
Do I need to quarantine upon arrival in Pakistan as a citizen of Solomon Island?
All travelers older than 6 years old must undergo a rapid antigen Covid-19 test upon arrival. If you get a positive result, you must quarantine in a designated facility.
What is the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands and how can I apply for it?
The Pakistan eVisa is an online travel document that allows visitors to enter the country freely. In addition, you will also need to present the Pakistan Pass Track, a new measure to control the spread of the Covid-19. This visa is a single entry type, which means you can travel for a maximum of 30 days within a 90 days validity with only one entry. Follow these three steps to apply for the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands.
- Step 1: Fill in our online forms with your personal information, then select the processing time that suits you better.
- Step 2: Check out that everything is correct before choosing your method of payment.
- Step 3: Scan and upload the required documents.
What is the cost for the processing time for the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands?
iVisa.com offers you three alternatives.
- Standard Processing Time: This option has been customized for those travelers who have sufficient time for their travel as it provides the document in a few days at an affordable cost.
- Rush Processing Time: For those travelers who require their document a bit early, this option is available at a bit expensive cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time: This is the best option for those who need their document urgently for the most expensive cost.
These prices include the Government Fee.
What documents do I need to apply for my Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands?
You need to scan and submit the following documents:
- Passport information at least 6 months before the expiration date.
- A Passport photograph.
- Accommodation and Air Ticket information.
- An e-mail address, so you can receive your Pakistan eVisa.
- A payment method that can be a credit or debit card.
Can iVisa.com be trusted?
Of course, you can! Not only you can trust us, but hundreds of customers have already trusted our service and travel with all their travel documents. You can read all about it in our feedbacks.
Can I talk to someone about the Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of Solomon Islands?
Yes, you can! If you have any questions you can always contact our customer service team, they are available 24/7.
The first one we recommend is the Lahore Fort, this museum was built, damaged, demolished, and restored many times before Emperor Akbar in 1566 gave it the shape it has today. This is the star attraction of Lahore. Then it was modified by Jehangir in 1618, and finally, it was damaged again by the Sikhs and the British, although it is now partially restored, it no longer has the beauty with which it started. Inside this museum, you can see halls and gardens built by the Mughal emperors Akbar, Jehangir, Aurangzeb, and Shah Jahan. There is a legend that this museum hides ancient artifacts of the city, still undiscovered. Another museum that you can visit inside the city of Lahore is the Faqir Khana Museum, very close to the Bhatti Gate, this small mansion houses treasures of the Faqir family. A curious fact about this museum is that it is believed to have the largest private collection in all of South Asia, with approximately 13,000 pieces of art. When visiting these museums do not forget to look for a guide or an audio guide, to learn even more about the history, culture, and traditions of Lahore.