When you plan a trip to Pakistan, there are many things you need to consider. The first and foremost should be the fact that you may need a visa to enter the country. However, there is good news on the horizon as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa, which can be obtained online. If you find yourself among them, iVisa can help you with the application process. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Solomon Islands. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Solomon Islands are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
Before anything else, you must make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. Only after you put together the requirements should you proceed to the application page to fill in the form. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are given the possibility to choose a processing speed for your application, according to your needs. You get three options:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by two factors: nationality and processing time. As for the latter, it makes sense to pay more if you want your eVisa to arrive as soon as possible, right? Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you cannot stay in Pakistan for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. A Pakistan eVisa grants you entry in Pakistan only if you travel via the border checkpoints listed below. Choosing a different one requires you to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport