When planning a trip to Pakistan, the first thing you have to do is to check whether or not you need a visa to cross its borders. You are most likely required to get one, same as most nationalities. The good news is, however, that most nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you can get it in no time, with minimal effort. If you want to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a South Korean citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of South Korea count themselves among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
To be able to successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to check if you have all the necessary things at your disposal. Rest assured that everything on the list below is relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
It is up to you. iVisa provides you with three processing time options, and it is your job to choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on two factors: nationality and processing speed. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to move, the more money you will spend. Here are the prices for each processing option:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
As a matter of fact, yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa you can enter the country only via the points of entry listed below. If you decide on a different one, then your only option is to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport