If you are planning a trip to Pakistan, do not forget to check whether or not you need a visa because most nationalities do. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and if you are among the eligible nationalities, you are free to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a short and straightforward online application process so that you can obtain your visa with minimal effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Spanish citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Spain is on the list of countries whose citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You need to put together a few documents and information that iVisa needs from you to get the process started. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you begin the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on the choice you make. iVisa came up with three processing speed options so that you can choose the best one according to your particular needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Only a few specific points of entry will accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. They are listed below. Keep in mind that any other border checkpoint will ask for a standard visa, which only an embassy can issue.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport