In the process of planning a trip to a new foreign country, there are many things you need to take into account. Pakistan is no different, and the first thing on your mind should be the fact that you are most likely required to get a visa in advance. Most nationalities are. However, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system, and if you find your country on the list of 175 states whose citizens are eligible for an electronic visa, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help with the application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to the most frequently asked questions below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Sri Lankan citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Sri Lanka are among the eligible nationalities for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
To be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, you have to make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you will see, the list is rather short, and the items on it are not challenging to acquire. You may already have some of them. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That depends on your choice. Using iVisa’s services means that you get to choose the processing speed of your application. You are given three options so that you can pick the one that is best according to your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The price of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is determined by both your nationality and the processing speed option you pick for your application. Therefore, if you choose the fastest option, you will pay more than if you would go for the slowest. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As long as you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can enter Pakistan only via the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport