Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should check if you need a visa or not because most nationalities are required to have one upon entry. The good news is, however, that Pakistan is one of the many countries that adopted the electronic visa system. As a result, in case you are eligible, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to facilitate the application process for you. You should read the answers to the most commonly asked questions below to find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Surinamese citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Suriname count themselves among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is not a tedious one, and there are few things that you need. Chances are that you already have some of the items on the list, and if not, they are relatively easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It is up to you. How is that possible? iVisa is well aware that not everyone has the same needs, which is why it provides you with three processing time options. That way, you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is influenced by your nationality and by the processing speed option you select for your application. As you can imagine, the fastest option is also the priciest. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, there are. Only the points of entry you see below will let you cross the Pakistani border with a Pakistan eVisa. Choosing a different one requires you to get a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport