Are you interested in a trip to Pakistan? Then you should know that chances are you need a visa in advance, such as most nationalities. At the same time, bear in mind that Pakistan has recently introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to an electronic visa. If you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa as well, and iVisa is here to help you with that. Do you want to know more about the Pakistan eVisa? Read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Swiss citizen. Am I eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, Switzerland is on the list of countries whose citizens have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What should I prepare for the online application process?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are generally easy to meet. You need a few documents and some information so that iVisa can get the process started. You may already have some of them at your disposal. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – make sure to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. That is because the passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. A scan of the information page is also required
- Proof of accommodation – it depends on where you plan on staying. A hotel booking confirmation is more than enough, but if you visit with family/friends, you must have a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before departure. Preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – regarding payments, iVisa is flexible. We accept credit or debit cards but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
You get to choose that. When you use iVisa’s services, you can select the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – expect your eVisa to arrive within just 10 days
What is the cost of a Pakistan eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the processing time you pick for your application. So, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you are charged. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay granted by a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there designated points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Below, you will find a list of the points of entry that lets you cross the border into Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa. Keep in mind that any other border checkpoint requires you to obtain a standard visa issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport