If you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, you should know that most nationalities need to obtain a visa before departure. At the same time, remember that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are among the eligible nationalities, you are given the opportunity to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. To know more about the Pakistan eVisa, take a look at the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Tajikistan apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Tajikistani citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To be able to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you have to make sure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. However, the list is not very long, and you may already have some of the things you need, which are as follows:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That depends on the choice you make. Using iVisa’s services means that you are given the possibility to choose a processing speed for your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can pick one according to your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you must pay for a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed option you choose for your application. Therefore, the fastest option will also be the most expensive. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. Using a Pakistan eVisa, you must travel only via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you must obtain a standard visa issued directly by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport