Do you want to take a trip to Pakistan? Have you checked if you need a visa? Chances are that you do since most nationalities are required to get one in advance. However, there is some good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 states qualify for the electronic visa system. As long as you are among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to the most frequently asked questions down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the citizens of Tanzania apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Tanzanian citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
So that the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa can run smoothly, you need to first make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. However, the requirements are generally easy to meet, and you may already have some of the required items. Here is what you need:
- Passport – what you have to do is to make sure that it is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. Take a look at its expiry date before you begin the application process. A scan of the passport’s information page is also necessary
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is adequate, but if you wish to stay with family or friends, you need to have them write an invitation letter
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – when you apply online for a Pakistan eVisa, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Pakistan
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable
How soon should I expect the Pakistan eVisa to arrive?
That is up to you. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you are at liberty to choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – you have to wait 13 Business Days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by nationality and the processing speed you select for your application. So, the faster you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. Here are the prices for all options:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Can I use a Pakistan eVisa at any point of entry in Pakistan?
No. Using a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to travel to Pakistan via the points of entry you see below. Entry through any other borders requires a standard visa which you can obtain from a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport